Friday, November 04, 2005

hi pals out there.. so now i got my own blog. it's wonderful feeling. but bein the first blog i got not much to write. the one thing i do want to write is that this is happening at around 4.30 in the morning. tomorow is eid celebrations.. i'm sitting in my hostel room.. i jus reinstalled my xp..which as usually ws crashing occasionally but this time it got unbearable and i decided to format and reinstall.. so after successfully doing it i was browsing,, didnt feel like sleeping.. something inside me kept me awake.. so i checked the blogspot for the long made and forgotten id.. and volia.. it worked..
It was a nice day.. the winter rains all over the place. nice cool climate. felt lik havin a fag. but lately i got over the habit of regular fagging.. i dont knw how i got over it but one day i felt like' y? y shud u smoke?
yeah i knw i'm smoking for the pleasure of it but still y??
u got addicted?
na never.. '
the thing is that a week bac i had this deep thought which put me to the deep thought process.. i ws searching for an answer..
'smoking is not good!
yeah i know that
then y?
simply....
at one point of life u have to stop smoking rite/?/
yeah i know that..
well not try to quit for sometime.. and test urself..
hmmm.. lemme see..'
n that was it end of the story... and i didnt smoke for aweek.. and after proving myself that i can do it... i have started it...
comeon its not that i'm bac to smoking and u cant quit thing..
i had my satisfaction of stopping it.. now i neednt care abt my health that much.. i'm living the life as per my satisfaction and my style.. u cant compell me and do anything.. this is my life and mine only.... unless until someone gets into it...
All this wasnt intented to write as a first blog.. but if u look outside and see the star spankled sky u wil wonder if not for ourself; y r we living on this goddamn planet.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Sreejith Narayanan said...

Hey Gautam.. I feel u got to do wat u want to do.. as long as u are logical, things make sense.. so why worry abt smoking and stuff like tht, as long as you feel u have control over urself??.. but watch out for ur logic, its a pretty dangerous customer.. u have to benchmark it somewhere, else it can justify anything and everything u do...

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home